If you want to be a complete player, you have to make an impact on both ends of the floor, from tip-off to the final buzzer. The KD13—built with a full-length Zoom Air unit stitched directly to the upper and an additional Zoom Air unit in the forefoot—provides the responsiveness and optimal energy return to help you make big-time plays all game long.
• Stitched directly to the upper, a full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion follows the shape of your foot to give an ultra-responsive sensation and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
• A second Zoom Air unit is stacked underneath the full-length Nike Air Zoom cushion in the forefoot. It helps enable movements and energy return.
• The soft upper is lightweight and flexible. It's constructed from minimal materials to give it a broken-in feel, making it court-ready right out of the box.
• Visible cutouts in the midsole help reduce weight, enhance flexibility, and let you see the Zoom Air cushioning within.
• Soft tongue and cushiony collar enhance all-around comfort.